Expected GPA: First-Class Honours 1:1 Undergraduate project: Design and Implement a British Sign Language Interpreter Chrome Extension for YouTube using Generative AI to improve accessibility for young learners.
Work & Experience
● Audited Puma Korea’s existing process to track repair requests and identified the opportunity to introduce image upload functionality to streamline the process ● Led the design and development of Agency Management System(AMS) v3, a web platform consolidating previous functionalities previously split across two outsourced systems ● Enhanced security and user experience by implementing secure OAuth login and webmail integration, replacing insecure password storage practices ● Divided the tasks into multiple microservices, enabling modularity, continuous deployment and independent scaling ● Optimised loading times by splitting a large SQL Server query into multiple small queries, increasing user satisfaction
● Implemented internal software with PowerPages, automating filling shipping documents and uploading zip files for tax incentives, saving 200+ man-hours per month for the logistics team. ● Mediated technical discussions between the finance and IT teams for 10 projects by preparing design documents, meeting notes, flow charts and presentations, resolving technical roadblocks and aligning key stakeholders ● Improved operational efficiency by creating a comprehensive calendar for monitoring daily automated processes, leading to a 50% reduction in server idle time.
● Designed and implemented a web-scraping tool to automate the extraction of merchandising data from 5 websites for market and competitor analysis, reducing manual effort from 400 to 6 hours ● Analysed local vs global brand pricing strategies and identified inconsistencies and areas to improve revenue share ● Presented data-backed recommendations to leadership, paving the way for a revised price architecture to improve market competitiveness and revenue growth
● Managed all aspects of PepsiCo’s three pavilions at Expo 2020. Partnered with Expo on-site operations and 40+ team members to ensure PepsiCo sites operated efficiently ● Developed a QR code-based map for the Aquafina Water Stations across the Expo site with clickable pins, enabling customers to locate water stations easily
● Designed and implemented hands-on classes and coding challenges for 30 students to increase their exposure to technology in 2 months, covering the basics of coding to more advanced topics like web design